Dundee Utd v Rangers (Scottish Cup)

Fucking right we should take it.......................................then hand it to erskine/charity

Was just away to post the exact same, any money we get from those f#^kers should be handed to a charity.

As for Green and the club, never thought I would see the day when we actually hit back as one and told the rest of Scottish Football the Rangers bashing is over no more.

Proud as Hell to be a Bear tonight. WATP.

Guest DietofWorms
SFA Rule change imminent me thinks, CG fined again,deduct points, strip more titles, burn all the Rangers fans grannies.....................................................

I read that as ..."Rangers grans fannies"...SFA bastards!!!!

:yesrfc:

SFA Rule change imminent me thinks, CG fined again,deduct points, strip more titles, burn all the Rangers fans grannies.....................................................

They are working on it but if they do it they don't really have a leg to stand on.

If its on Sky or RTV then open Ibrox up and put it on the big screens, only need to charge a few quid entry and make ourselves some extra money.

Very happy once again with Charles Green for not bowing down to this.

If we are injury free for this game our strongest XI should be capable of at least getting a draw.

I think Charles Green would love the SFA to try a fly rule change ort a disrepute charge. His statement has been very cleverly worded. IMHO, he would have them in the Court of Session in a heartbeat.

The smart thing for the SFA to do is to end the witch hunt, disband the SPL inquiry and re-establish normal relations. Then, perhaps, we can all move on.

If its on Sky or RTV then open Ibrox up and put it on the big screens, only need to charge a few quid entry and make ourselves some extra money.

Very happy once again with Charles Green for not bowing down to this.

If we are injury free for this game our strongest XI should be capable of at least getting a draw.

Gribz you don't think for a second that DU will let RTV relay pictures back to Ibrox surely. It may be possible if Sky show it but not RTV.

I think Charles Green would love the SFA to try a fly rule change ort a disrepute charge. His statement has been very cleverly worded. IMHO, he would have them in the Court of Session in a heartbeat.

The smart thing for the SFA to do is to end the witch hunt, disband the SPL inquiry and re-establish normal relations. Then, perhaps, we can all move on.

I doubt Green will take the SFA to court on this matter as I doubt if the courts can change a SFA decision. I was one of the ones that voted against Green not taking our ticket allocation as i think this has been very badly thought out. Green would have been far better accepting the allocation and then blame the fans for not buying them. Now the SFA will give DU the full pot and they will probably make more money than they would have done. Rangers will probably be granted an expenses packet for the team turning up. Green could have handed the tickets back(If possible) and then he could have claimed the half of the gate.