RSA Statement....

I believe that boycotts are generally counter-productive.

In this case, being a cup tie, the gate money will be shared equally, so a boycott deprives Rangers of money just as much as it deprives Dundee Utd.

Most importantly it deprives the team of much needed support, which is particularly important in an away cup tie.

I showed my displeasure at the ridiculous decision to charge again for the 2009 match by not paying to see the same game again.

The way to hit Dundee Utd hardest is to knock them out of the cup.

I will follow my team as I always do if I can get a ticket and I urge others to think carefully before following this call.

In this case, being a cup tie, the gate money will be shared equally, so a boycott deprives Rangers of money just as much as it deprives Dundee Utd.

Most importantly it deprives the team of much needed support, which is particularly important in an away cup tie.

I showed my displeasure at the ridiculous decision to charge again for the 2009 match by not paying to see the same game again.

I will follow my team as I always do if I can get a ticket and I urge others to think carefully before following this call.

In other words, you boycotted it.

Blue heaven statement

To all members,

Blue Heaven stands firmly in favour of a a full Boycott on Dundee United in The Scottish Cup and we ask you all to dig your heels in and keep this momentum up and make this Boycott do its purpose and hurt the team that has raised above many others to 100% secure our current position in the bottom tiers of Scottish Football.

We have seen today statements from The Blue Order and The Union Bears saying they are fully behind this Boycott, Also we have seen statements from many other influential organisations involved with our Club.

Stephen Thompson has repeatedly dragged our name down in the National Press and within the inner circle of Scottish Football, you can see this evidently with quotes on the internet and on news websites.

" Rangers can't be voted back in, they've for to earn the right by coming back

up through the leagues "

" I'm not saying it won't happen but i can't see it, Theres no way the leagues

will reconstruct for them "

Above is two example of things that was quoted saying which in turn is quite

funny as we have no need to earn anything back as we have been found not guilty and should not have been banished in the first place. As for him saying about League Reconstruction not happening, i think we can all see that it is

happening.

Blue Heaven would like to urge all Season Ticket Holders who have signed up to the Continuous Credit Scheme to contact The Rangers Ticket Office to request you do not wish a ticket for Dundee United.

This is the first time we as fans can fully demonstrate our power to these

corrupt SPL teams and the SFA.

Make this Boycott happen and get your voice heard.

We Don't Do Walking Away.

We Are Blue Heaven

So you boycotted a game before when they screwed you personally but you won't do it when they screw us as a club?

You felt it worthy of a boycott when they screwed you out of £20 but not when they attempt to put us out of business and are part of the theft of millions of pounds from the club?