SPL £12m Debt...

Was it not debt owed to Mad Vlad, he more or less said he didn't want it paid back.

Maybe I've misunderstood the article....is the £12m loss a total for the 12 SPL teams, rather than the SPL organisation???

I originally took it to be the SPL organisation, rather than the sum of the clubs....

Maybe I've misunderstood the article....is the £12m loss a total for the 12 SPL teams, rather than the SPL organisation???

I originally took it to be the SPL organisation, rather than the sum of the clubs....

Yeah, I THINK it is the sum of the clubs.

I highly doubt that the SPL would be owed 7.8 mill by Hearts. Looks to me like the 7.8 mill of debt forgiveness is Vlad effectively writing off that debt, as someone said he is saying "You owe it to me but I dont want it back wo get it off the books".

But it definitely looks like the sum of profits/losses of all 12 clubs.

I've read it twice now and I'm still not sure, it would seem its for the total of the 12 teams over a season but 12mill sounds a little low.

This £12m will only grow & grow. If CG sticks to his guns & refuses to sign the SKY TV deal for next season that will blow a massive hole in the finances of the wee diddy SPL clubs. Without Rangers there's little to interst SKY in Scottish football.

Also have they replaced the CB sponsorship yet? These clubs are being led down the path to oblivion. Can't they see what's coming for them?

This £12m will only grow & grow. If CG sticks to his guns & refuses to sign the SKY TV deal for next season that will blow a massive hole in the finances of the wee diddy SPL clubs. Without Rangers there's little to interst SKY in Scottish football.

Also have they replaced the CB sponsorship yet? These clubs are being led down the path to oblivion. Can't they see what's coming for them?

It's got to about double with the reduced TV and our income being taken out the League.

celtic will rake in at least £20m from their euro run. no worries money wise for them.

what about the rest ? all doing well financially ?

next season really could be the armageddon if CG sticks to his guns & refuses to sign any new SKY TV deal and SPL don't replace a sponsor like CB.