Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

In my totally uninformed opinion Green is at the wind-up here. He has allowed the line about not seeing the title deeds to remain in to get the likes of Brown wound up and hoping for a reaction.

The auditors would not have given the audit opinion that they did without sight of the title deeds.

It's all a red herring in my opinion.

from the Land Register of Scotland

Search Summary

Date: 11/12/2012 Time: 09:43:56

Search No.: 2012-03642436 User Reference: robert query

B. PROPRIETORSHIP SECTION

Title Number:

GLA210958

Entry Number

Date of Registration

Proprietor

Consideration

Date of Entry

1 15/06/2012 SEVCO SCOTLAND LIMITED incorporated under the Companies Acts, (Company Number 425159), and having its Registered Office at Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow, G2 8JX. Implementation of Agreement 14/06/2012

Notes:

1. The above Company is now known as THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

A. PROPERTY SECTION

Title Number:

GLA210958

Date of First Registration:

20/08/1987

Date Title Sheet updated to:

25/10/2012

Date Land Certificate updated to:

25/10/2012

Hectarage Code:

Interest:

PROPRIETOR

Map Reference:

NS5564NE

Description:

Subjects IBROX STADIUM, EDMISTON DRIVE, GLASGOW G51 2XD edged red on the Title Plan being 7.9 hectares in measurement on the Ordnance Map excepting from the said subjects (First) the whole public roadbridge structures at Broomloan Road and Edmiston Drive, so far as the said bridges lie within the said subjects which bridges shall remain the property of the British Railways Board subject to the servitudes and others contained in the Disposition in Entry 16 of the Burdens Section and (Second) the bridge structure at Copland Road and Mafeking Street so far as the said bridge lies within the said subjects but declaring that the proprietors of the subjects in this Title shall be entitled to use the surface of that portion of the said bridge hatched red on the Title Plan.

Guest Bears R Us

So we have 17 million pledged from business investers, and yet some people are thinking something is wrong with the prospectus, I just do not get that.

Maybe I do not get it because I was delighted to apply for my shares on Sunday. :yay

The whole show us the title deeds thing was pretty strange - the Land Register of Scotland is a public register - anyone can access it in person or get their solicitor to have a look at it for them. A copy Land Certificate costs less than £5

Am i missing something on the staff costs....CG has been going on about 7 million wage bill a lot but the staff costs listed are 3.5mill for only 3 months. Its actually less than 3 months too though because the transfer took place on the 15th June.

So that would suggest a wage bill of over 14million per year???