Bitter Shug Keevins - Drivel!

Nuremberg Hugh has been banned from entering both ra Stydome and Lennoxtown for ten weeks due to a pre-season friendly match report highlighting a perceived lethargy in his beloved green'n'grey hoops. Instead of riling and raging against his situation, he blames his angst on all things Rangers.

Hyperbole is no stranger to Hugh. He thought four flags; one Saltire, one Union, and two with the club crest being waved as several film theme tunes were played over the stadium PA, was akin to a Nuremberg Rally. Yep, the spirit of Nazi central where the Laws that saw 6.5million Jews marched into the final solution was ever- present at Ibrox.

Had a wee read of his article while doing a prisoner watch at the hospital yesterday and couldn't quite believe what I was reading. It infuriates me how this diddys articles are published. Is he looking for a reaction by the Rangers fans? Keep trying Spew.

I'm sure this would not happen in any other country in the world -Leeds Utd were only relegated one division i think. What made us appear worse was that Whyte did not pay the PAYEetc. but that was the fault of one man not the club.

Would that be the same excuse that Celtic have been trying,in vain,to use over the Jim Torbett affair?