Charles Green Statement

So back to the statement..

What gives the PFU the right to sue us on behalf of a third party without contacting the third party?

Soon we will have criminal injury lawyers camping out at potholes and broken glass claiming compo on behalf of everyone in the postcode -.-

So back to the statement..

What gives the PFU the right to sue us on behalf of a third party without contacting the third party?

It's more than a little ironic given that the action they've taken is over the club alegedly failing to properly consult with the players :facepalm:

Aluko: I’m not court up in this

sone_1636451a.jpg

SO NOT ME ... Aluko disputes claim

A BITTER war of words erupted last night as Sone Aluko claimed he isn’t taking Rangers to court — only for Charles Green to insist: Oh yes you are.

Hull ace Aluko was named as one of three ex-Ibrox stars who had lodged individual tribunal claims over constructive dismissals.

He took to Twitter yesterday afternoon to distance himself from the accusations but Gers chief executive Green hit back, listing the former Aberdeen wide man alongside Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness in taking action.

Aluko said: “I don’t have, nor am I interested in slightest in any claims/tribunals and any other scenario of that nature against anyone. Not my style!

“A messy route no one gains from. So there u have it from me. As u were!”

But Green said: “Three players — Aluko, Lafferty and Ness — have raised constructive dismissal claims against the club as it stands now.

“We have challenged their right to do so.

“It is disappointing players who left the club to further their careers rather than play in Division Three should be continuing with these actions or allowing them to be progressed on their behalf.”

PFA Scotland are taking the club to a separate employment tribunal on behalf of 67 past and present Gers players they claim weren’t consulted over becoming newco employees.

In a statement last night, the Union said proceedings were based on legal principle, with no player planning to pursue claims.

But PFA bosses say they will drop the case if Green halts his bid to claw back damages from stars who walked away for free under employment law when the old club folded.

An SFA arbitration panel is set to rule on that on January 7.

Green said: “The fact many of the supposed 67 players are still at Ibrox and have indicated they have no part in this action begs the question why it’s being raised at all.

“A number of former players have already signed agreements with the club waiving any right to participate in this claim. In reality we’re talking about six players who have some form of dispute, rather than 67.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4693509/Aluko-Im-not-court-up-in-this.html#ixzz2En96WVc3