I think the main things keeping him in a job is what he achieved in his first 7 years plus the financial fair play. Once that kicks in Arsenal will be the best placed team. But teams have 3 years to get it sorted out and in that time Arsenal still wont compete.

But with Guardiola available you'd think a number of Arsenal fans would take that change now.

Teams find it to easy to play against them now, they know exactly how they will play.

He needs a couple of solid signings. The defence is still shocking. Jenkinson last season was embarrassing, people say he has improved but he is maybe a League 1 player at best now. Lescott from Man City should be his first pick. Once Diaby is back and if he stays injury free then he is the exact type of midfielder they need.

If West Ham can buy a top player like Diame who runs midfields then why can Arsenal. Speaking of which, Diame out for 3 months, pity because he is a top player.

The run of fixtures they have until the end of month should be max points or I think we could see Wenger out:

Reading (A)

Wigan (A)

West Ham (H)

Newcastle (H)

Edited by Gribz

If Wenger were to leave before the end of the season I think Arsenal will try and get Mourinho. There's no doubting he'll go because they're going backwards fast. He'll go down as an Arsenal legend and rightly so but his time is up.

They play 2 games before anyone else kicks a ball. If they win those (Reading and Wigan) they are 3rd albeit played more games, so all isnt as bad as it seems. After that they have West Ham, Newcastle both at home then Southampton away. Maximum points should be the target as all games are more than winnable.

If they lose tonight then I think it would be his last game.