22 million more reasons for people to hate us...

collecting for ticketus perhaps?

Can i just ask, whats the point in a comment like that? How on earth would ticketus be involved? If you have some inside knowledge, share it, otherwise a comment like that is just complete nonsense.

Raising 22.2 million is a positive for the club regardless of the spin the CG haters on here would like to put on it.

Can i just ask, whats the point in a comment like that? How on earth would ticketus be involved? If you have some inside knowledge, share it, otherwise a comment like that is just complete nonsense.

Raising 22.2 million is a positive for the club regardless of the spin the CG haters on here would like to put on it.

Anything to bash Green, even spouting unfounded Celtic website rumours.

Anything to bash Green, even spouting unfounded Celtic website rumours.

craig whyte being a spiv, administration and then liquidation were all unfounded rumours found on celtic websites before they all happened. anyhow thats not where i heard that.

Oh look another self bashing thread, don't really need Timmy these days to lay into us our own fans seem to be taking up the slack.

If I remember correctly everybody and their Granny told Rangers a share issue just before Christamas would be a massive flop the fans would turn away and no right minded investment house would touch us with a barge pole, well 22mill would say different so GIRUY.

now that he seems to be winning his tax battles in SA, it'll be interesting to see if Dave King adds to that 22m.

It cant be "added" to now, as far as i'm aware. The IPO is closed at 22m. It was supposed to be 27m, but Green forgot to buy the excess shares, and he also forgot to offer them back to the institutional investors who "over-subscribed". Any new money coming in now will go to people that are selling shares.

I dont have a problem with it only being 22m, but why say he will take up the slack, or if he didnt, the other new investors would? Clearly a ploy to get us all to buy, a week before christmas?? It really doesn't make any sense. It's almost like he didn't want the full 27m, in case it affects the share price or something.

I havn't quite worked it out yet, but i smell a rat.