22 million more reasons for people to hate us...

craig whyte being a spiv, administration and then liquidation were all unfounded rumours found on celtic websites before they all happened. anyhow thats not where i heard that.

That is complete and utter bollocks. We were split down the middle about Whyte and his motives right from the start. Nothing to do with that shower. I'm sure if you are are a regular vistor to their sites you will probably find some kind of rumour about every element of Rangers' makeup (99.9999% of which is utter shite) e.g. red top socks, origins of Penny Arcade, etc. Do us a favour eh?

What happens with the excess shares??? Can they not still be sold by the club on the open market???

I'm no expert, but I think not. Once the IPO closes, that's it, as I understand it. Any shares bought now, have to come from the current holders. There is the option of another share issue somewhere down the line, which I imagine will be the plan, if Green is here that long.

Oh look another self bashing thread, don't really need Timmy these days to lay into us our own fans seem to be taking up the slack.

This. It's actually quite sad how the dynamics have changed over the last year among our support. Every thread now is practically swamped with the usual merchants of doom and it's so fucking annoying not being able to go on to a forum now to share some good Rangers banter with your 'own'. It's almost like some fans actually wallowed in the dark months and it gave them a good chance to have a good moan. And now they are in withdrawal they are struggling, and have dropped off the wagon and reverted to default i.e. in need of a good winge. Like an old pee-hee's knitting bee at times!

This. It's actually quite sad how the dynamics have changed over the last year among our support. Every thread now is practically swamped with the usual merchants of doom and it's so fucking annoying not being able to go on to a forum now to share some good Rangers banter with your 'own'. It's almost like some fans actually wallowed in the dark months and it gave them a good chance to have a good moan. And now they are in withdrawal they are struggling, and have dropped off the wagon and reverted to default i.e. in need of a good winge. Like an old pee-hee's knitting bee at times!

Rangersmedia has it's faults but at least it has some form of balance.

That is complete and utter bollocks. We were split down the middle about Whyte and his motives right from the start. Nothing to do with that shower. I'm sure if you are are a regular vistor to their sites you will probably find some kind of rumour about every element of Rangers' makeup (99.9999% of which is utter shite) e.g. red top socks, origins of Penny Arcade, etc. Do us a favour eh?

Exactly, all those rumours came from more places than their websites. I haven't even seen Green's biggest detractors in the Rangers support give the ticketus rumours much credibility, it's unfounded bollox plucked out of thin air because of some close figures and ticketus apparently never just giving up the money, even though like every other creditor they have no choice.

If some interent site starts speculation Green is in fact a terrorist double agent should be be worried the money is being paid for bombs?

Rangersmedia has it's faults but at least it has some form of balance.

Rangersmedia is by far the worst rangers forum site at the present time and considering that the fat controller allows ff to be infested by the smelly obsessed lot thats saying something

Rangersmedia is by far the worst rangers forum site at the present time and considering that the fat controller allows ff to be infested by the smelly obsessed lot thats saying something
Well that's your opinion but there is at least some varying views.

I'm edgy about giving Green any praise on here anymore because I know what it'll start.