Nice wee read about septics hidden debt

Not only does he and the others who hold these shares get dividends , but these Convertible Cumulative Preference Shares hold another wee secret that is not divulged , these preference shares cannot lose their value , they hold the same value now as when issued , so as we speak their share price is 39p approx , these still hold a value of £1.25 per share , Old Desmond isnt daft .

Im not 100% if these were from the first , 2nd , 3rd or 4th share issue that they have had , I believe they are from the original

Don't think they were part of the original issue, it was the issue of these that meant that Fritzel had to get a dispensation from making a compulsory offer for the balance of the shareholding as he had breached the 30% limit iirc.

You think? ;)

If you're trying to say dividends are a bad idea Celtic are not the best example to use right now.

i cant really have any real opinion on dividends mate, i dont fully understand them tbh. :thup: i am saying celtic are doing very well and their fans should be very happy with how things are going for them, sadly.

Don't think they were part of the original issue, it was the issue of these that meant that Fritzel had to get a dispensation from making a compulsory offer for the balance of the shareholding as he had breached the 30% limit iirc.

I thought it was the origional as I know fans who get a dividend. the second issue was Fergus selling his ordinary shares or was that the third.