£10 million for new players

you mean deluding yourself. no thanks. .

That's an awful foolhardy and obnoxious comment to make because you disagree.

i prefer to look in the mirror and if i dont like what i see i say so!

I never have that problem when I look in the mirror, but if you don't like what you see when you look in the mirror I can understand why you are grumpy and negative all the time. But try to remember beauty is on the inside ;-)

no i am not!!!! stb is a good guy, a very nice guy, he just has a bit too much faith in charlie.

Yes you did. You accused him of not being "man enough....". NO real Rangers man has "too much faith in Charlie". We are all watching him closely but we are quietly content so far after our last custodian. He's a business man and a human being. He makes mistakes - the man who never made a mistake made very little. He doesn't deliver on certain things and he does on others. Overall do I think he is out to do a Whyte on us? - No!

As I said before it is harder to hope and believe than to have no hope and be negative.

constant negativity from you. its boring now. give it a rest. bain was ace!

You see what I mean? GA states "Green makes a better fist...than Bain" i.e. postive statement about Green. What do you take from it? I've got a number for a therapist if you want it. In saying that Edinburgh isn't short of them is it?

Much of my seeming constant positivity about Green is more of a counter for the constant negativity you get on here.

Of course it's worth asking questions and keeping a close watch to keep him right and honest, but I see little to be downbeat about at the moment in his stewardship so i'm happy currently.

That's an awful foolhardy and obnoxious comment to make because you disagree.

but true.

I never have that problem when I look in the mirror, but if you don't like what you see when you look in the mirror I can understand why you are grumpy and negative all the time. But try to remember beauty is on the inside ;-)

haha i didnt mean me. but of course you knew that.

Yes you did. You accused him of not being "man enough....". NO real Rangers man has "too much faith in Charlie". We are all watching him closely but we are quietly content so far after our last custodian. He's a business man and a human being. He makes mistakes - the man who never made a mistake made very little. He doesn't deliver on certain things and he does on others. Overall do I think he is out to do a Whyte on us? - No!

As I said before it is harder to hope and believe than to have no hope and be negative.

no, no i didnt. it was you i was talking to you. of course they do. certain fans are falling over themselves to praise green. its almost cringey.

oh i have hope alright.

------------------

You see what I mean? GA states "Green makes a better fist...than Bain" i.e. postive statement about Green. What do you take from it? I've got a number for a therapist if you want it. In saying that Edinburgh isn't short of them is it?

that was a sarcastic post aimed at govanal, who is another memeber i get on well with. but carry on........