£10 million for new players

Everyone thinks we will be spending this to get through the sfl2 or sfl1 leagues , they havent really either read or understood exactly what was said , mind you rangers fans jumping the gun is nothing new

This is a recent thing, having to state how much the manager has available to spend. Maybe when we're back in the top flight it might be semi-relevant but for the next season or two it's safe to say our budget will be many times that of our nearest league rival.

Everyone thinks we will be spending this to get through the sfl2 or sfl1 leagues , they havent really either read or understood exactly what was said , mind you rangers fans jumping the gun is nothing new

Yeah I'm wondering where it says the money is for a fire sale, must be spent the second we are allowed.

You people don't fuckin' stop do you?? Do you never get fed up listening to your own constant wingeing FFS? Would I be correct in saying this is the same stadium you dont actually attend? Apologies if I'm wrong.

Tbf I'm not keen on a name change either and I do attend ibrox on occasion so am I allowed to not be happy about it?

I

You people don't fuckin' stop do you?? Do you never get fed up listening to your own constant wingeing FFS? Would I be correct in saying this is the same stadium you dont actually attend? Apologies if I'm wrong.

missed this reply earlier. stop what? no. i do on occassion. apology accepted am.

Tbf I'm not keen on a name change either and I do attend ibrox on occasion so am I allowed to not be happy about it?/QUOTE]

I'm not particularly keen on a name change either, all I ask for is that certain people stop wining about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Spot on Anchorman, seems the fashion these days to only look for the downside of everything.

It really is, I used to think I was hard on Ally etc but I at least try and give him a break while things are going ok.

The perpetual perpetual about anything Green does, says, eats is tiresome.