SFA open talks with Gordon Strachan over Scotland manager's job

his managerial record isn't that great. His only real success was at the Glitterdome mainly due to McLeish's failings towards the end of his time at Rangers & the disasterous PLG appointment. Walter Smith's return meant the end for him. He then ended up at Middlesborough where he flopped big style. I remember Bernie Slaven being quoted as calling him an embarrassment who seemed to have lost the plot going by some of his statements. We shall see what happens but I shall shed no tears if he fails............for him & the tattered army

what a joke. i wish them nothing but defeats.

Why?

I don't like te SFA or the Tartan Army and I don't really watch Scotland but I'd never want them to lose. I don't understand your way of thinking to be honest. Are you some sort of manic depressive?

Why?

I don't like te SFA or the Tartan Army and I don't really watch Scotland but I'd never want them to lose. I don't understand your way of thinking to be honest. Are you some sort of manic depressive?

Agree....and on another thread he doesnt want leave Rangers to leave the Scottish league...confused.com

Why?

the scotland national team from seniors to youths are riddled with scum. poisoned beyond repair. forgive me for not wanting to support guys like mulgrew, brown, forrest, watt, caldwell, maloney etc etc.