Rangers chief Charles Green needs reminding of how his club became 'debt free'

What a nasty man Keevins is.

I remember Graeme Souness being interviewed just after he'd left Rangers & became Liverpool manager. He said that Scotland was a country with a lot of people who simply didn't like to see Rangers doing well. Keevins is one of them as this article shows.

Edited by RANGERRAB

no we shouldnt. green actually covered this when he said he would make rangers strong and use the same creditors again. but he should stop boasting about being debt free etc.

so whats he meant to do , get down on all 4,s and grovel for forgiveness , would that not be like going into an RBS branch and screaming abuse at the staff because of what fred goodwin did , we are where we are , we are continually told to let the past be the past except when we bring it up

so whats he meant to do , get down on all 4,s and grovel for forgiveness , would that not be like going into an RBS branch and screaming abuse at the staff because of what fred goodwin did , we are where we are , we are continually told to let the past be the past except when we bring it up

no just stop the boasting and get on with the recovery.

if in say two years he can say look the oldco did not pay tax under whyte but ive paid 40 million out since i took over. oh and that paper shop has had 10k worth of business then it looks so much better.

if in say two years he can say look the oldco did not pay tax under whyte but ive paid 40 million out since i took over. oh and that paper shop has had 10k worth of business then it looks so much better.

He can boast if he likes, we got punted four divisions in order to be debt free that way.

I quite like the spectacle of the Scottish mhedia foaming at the mouth.