Fran's not cross

What a lot of pish, couldn't give a monkeys F#*k what any player does.

Maybe Sandancer should find himself a new club in January he won't be missed.

Don't know what paper this is from but maybe should ask the Cathoilc club in Glasgow what would happen to you if you openly showed support for the British Military at their ground.

The question could be "advised by whom?" It's a storm in a water glass ... and woken by the usual suspects.

The club has long since shed the religious baggage (if there ever was one), the support is a different matter. But only morons and clows would boo one of our own if he crosses himself after a goal or while coming on/off the pitch. And any team has such folk.

The question could be "advised by whom?" It's a storm in a water glass ... and woken by the usual suspects.

The club has long since shed the religious baggage (if there ever was one), the support is a different matter. But only morons and clows would boo one of our own if he crosses himself after a goal or while coming on/off the pitch. And any team has such folk.

After a goal, lol. Good one.

After a goal, lol. Good one.

Sooner or later he will score one. It's not like Naismith went instantly back too form after his injury. Matter of fact, I saw him leaving us rather than hitting the headlines again in 2010/11 ... but that's how football can prove you wrong.

As did Amato I believe?

not sure mate. quite possibly.

I had a good laugh at a celtc fan in work when soti did it for Liverpool.

him "he never did that at ibrox"

me "only every game, for some reason celtc fans used to make a big thing of it but it didn't bother the rangers fans."

is it just me? or is there a 'coincidence' that this throwback to bigotry story about Sandaza is put out on the same day as TGFITW run riot in Dundee?

If reports from the Dundee staff and police are accurate, this was the worst piece of behaviour seen at a Scottish ground since, well, the 3-0 game where they ran on to the pitch, coined the referee, jumped from the stands and then threw every missile thye could find at Rangers players leaving the field