RFFF statement

I think CG made an error making the statement about losing history.

Remember Leeds Utd, Middleborough, Fulham, Fiorentina, Napoli etc all kept their history. Why are we different?

HMRC specifically said at the time the club would be 'sold' and continue to play at Ibrox (no mention of new club)

UEFA, ECA, SFA, SFL all recognise Rangers as the same club. The only ones who don't in this poisonous little country of ours ? Well Charles had a description of them didn't he ? A description they took great offence to as one might have expected of them due to their upbringings.

Remember Leeds Utd, Middleborough, Fulham, Fiorentina, Napoli etc all kept their history. Why are we different?

HMRC specifically said at the time the club would be 'sold' and continue to play at Ibrox (no mention of new club)

UEFA, ECA, SFA, SFL all recognise Rangers as the same club. The only ones who don't in this poisonous little country of ours ? Well Charles had a description of them didn't he ? A description they took great offence to as one might have expected of them due to their upbringings.

The history issue was cloudly for most of us for a while and of course Green was trying to hype up the CVA.

But how is the issue being resurrected when, as STB says, that the panel ARE convening whether we like it or not. The issue has never gone away.

Have a wee look in the media Craig, since the tribunal ruled you will struggle to find any mention of title stripping - Im not taking my eye off the ball I just think those who were pushing for this to happen have had their gas put at a peep so to speak. I would have left it that way .

An unforgivable error in my opinion. You imagine them playing that video in a court that we are defending our titles in. It was too important an issue to just make a rash, untrue statement like that.

An unforgivable error in my opinion. You imagine them playing that video in a court that we are defending our titles in. It was too important an issue to just make a rash, untrue statement like that.

I agree it was a bad error but we have to move on........................

He must look back himself & know he made a massive mistake in that interview.

But as I say other clubs went through the same as we did & kept their history. Why would we be different?

Have a wee look in the media Craig' date=' since the tribunal ruled you will struggle to find any mention of title stripping - Im not taking my eye off the ball I just think those who were pushing for this to happen have had their gas put at a peep so to speak. I would have left it that way .[/quote']

next to title-stripping my next biggest fear is that they try to impose massive fines on us running into millions of pounds just to put money into the SPL'empty bank account. After all Rangers are now financially secure & they won't like that will they?

I agree it was a bad error but we have to move on........................

He must look back himself & know he made a massive mistake in that interview.

But as I say other clubs went through the same as we did & kept their history. Why would we be different?

Lets be fair, the interview is virtually forgotten about by the vast majority of us.

Walter Smith also referred to us as the 'new Rangers' in the early days of the newco process.

presume he meant new company running same club. CG's consortium bought the assets i.e. club, players, stadium & training ground and transferred them from oldco to newco after CVA was refused by HMRC (which it shouldn't have been as we now know as they weren't largest creditor after we won the FTTT)