laudrup back as club ambassador

One thing I'll say about Laudrup he's never slow in coming back to Ibrox; it's obvious he loves the club. This is in contrast to Paul Gascoigne who only seems to turn up at Ibrox when he's got a book to promote.

Oi, you leave gazza alone ya fanny! :flute:

One thing I'll say about Laudrup he's never slow in coming back to Ibrox; it's obvious he loves the club. This is in contrast to Paul Gascoigne who only seems to turn up at Ibrox when he's got a book to promote.

I think its more of a case he only turns up when he can walk. Ibrox isnt the only place he doesnt show up, he cancelled Spurs v Lazio this season when he was guest of honour, although did manage the return leg in Rome.

Laudrup was an amazing player for us in Scotland the best by far at his time. He wasn’t so good for us in Europe.

I put that down to Walter Smith not being able to take us to the next level. I think had he played in the initial Advocaat side which was a “top class” forward away from making a real impact in Europe then we would remember Laudrup even more fondly than what we already do.