Charles Green on his travels

Rangers FC Official‏@RFC_Official

FANS: In the coming days Charles will also be attending the ECA annual conference in Qatar & meeting supporters in Perth, Melbourne & Sydney

Dubai Loyal RSC@thedesertbearsVote shows vast majority of DL members happy to rename Ibrox if its a good commercial deal and Ibrox remains in new name

Dubai Loyal RSC@thedesertbears

CG says that no matter which league we are in, we need performances worthy of Rangers

Dubai Loyal RSC@thedesertbears

Hats off to Charles Green - great conversation with open answers. Very enjoyable evening

From FF

He was very open and honest , performances not good enough.

I like Charlie more and more .

He is meeting with very affluent People tomorrow and revealed that the main guy in Blue pitch holding lives here.

Lease for Glasgow airport and Belfast both signed .

theirs no point being unhappy with performances and saying they need to be worthy then doing nothing about it.

failure to act will be a mistake for charles imho. quite possibly a very costly one. 9k season book holders didnt renew to watch us this year. that number may rise to see us play the same dross again with the same dross on the park.

theirs no point being unhappy with performances and saying they need to be worthy then doing nothing about it.

failure to act will be a mistake for charles imho. quite possibly a very costly one. 9k season book holders didnt renew to watch us this year. that number may rise to see us play the same dross again with the same dross on the park.

Are you proposing CG replaces McCoist as manager, GS?

Are you proposing CG replaces McCoist as manager, GS?

if he does it tomorrow it will be 3 months to late.

personally i don't think hes got the bottle to do it. hes given ally shares and sucked up to him to get the kudos he needed in the summer and while that worked well it's left him in an awkward position.

i don't envy him his position in this matter but hes earning millions and he needs to show why.

spot on gs. times up for super.

who's the main guy in blue pitch holdings ?

only thing about shops in belfast & glasgow airports - will they make a profit? The previous one in glasgow didn't

i think it is more about getting our brand and name out there. celtics shop at the airport makes a loss but they deem it necessary for the brand.

if he does it tomorrow it will be 3 months to late.

personally i don't think hes got the bottle to do it. hes given ally shares and sucked up to him to get the kudos he needed in the summer and while that worked well it's left him in an awkward position.

i don't envy him his position in this matter but hes earning millions and he needs to show why.

I'm not sure how easy it is to "sack" someone who has over a million shares. Does Ally get a vote on his own future? The truth is, charles will get his millions no matter what he does about Ally. As long as we stumble back to the top league, Ally will still be here. The only time green will act is if it looks like we wont get a promotion, which is unlikely.

On topic, good to see he's meeting the man behind bluepitch holdings. Someone should follow him and find out who it is.