Charles Green on his travels

in that they control european football top to bottom.

That doesn't really concern us at the moment, or in the foreseeable future. I think we have much more important battles to finish a bit closer to home. We wont get thrown out of eca because we give this meeting a miss. Our expenses sheet will make for an interesting read next year. No wonder we are losing money. Are any other div 3 clubs present at this meeting? Doubt it.

Edit;

Aye, are they paying for the flight to Australia too, and all related expenses?

That doesn't really concern us at the moment, or in the foreseeable future. I think we have much more important battles to finish a bit closer to home. We wont get thrown out of eca because we give this meeting a miss. Our expenses sheet will make for an interesting read next year. No wonder we are losing money. Are any other div 3 clubs present at this meeting? Doubt it.

Edit;

How much do you think he would have made out of the share issue if he had imposed a travelling ban on himself and not meeting potential investors etc? You are an awfully naive bloke if you think Charles Green still needs 'jollies' :). He's not a 30 year old salesman.

How much do you think he would have made out of the share issue if he had imposed a travelling ban on himself and not meeting potential investors etc? You are an awfully naive bloke if you think Charles Green still needs 'jollies' :). He's not a 30 year old salesman.

No, he's a 60 yr old salesman, travelling the globe on the back of our dollar. Age isn no limit for taking freebies for his like.

No, he's a 60 yr old salesman, travelling the globe on the back of our dollar. Age isn no limit for taking freebies for his like.

So what? Every big company in the world has people that basically travel the world on their dollar entertaining clients I.e taking them to dinner and discussing proposals. That's how it works. The ends justify the means.

IMO I'm glad about it. The Melbourne QaA is booked out already so I'm on the wait list for it. Hope I can get in. But I'll tell you this,there's heaps of ex pats out here so there's a Market. And I'm sock to death of being in a minority out here cause there's heaps of kids wearing scum tops out this way,an they've got Australian accents.

Rangers haven't bothered their arses to market out this way so even if this isn't in the plans then I'm happy CG is at least coming out to directly talk to the fans here.

The flight to Oz is peanuts in the grand scheme of things and would pretty much be covered simply by persuading a small handful of Australian fans to subscribe to Rangers tv if they don't already do so. You're making a mountain out of a molehill in an attempt to make Green look bad in my opinion and that's coming from someone who isn't a fan of Green.

So what? Every big company in the world has people that basically travel the world on their dollar entertaining clients I.e taking them to dinner and discussing proposals. That's how it works. The ends justify the means.

IMO I'm glad about it. The Melbourne QaA is booked out already so I'm on the wait list for it. Hope I can get in. But I'll tell you this,there's heaps of ex pats out here so there's a Market. And I'm sock to death of being in a minority out here cause there's heaps of kids wearing scum tops out this way,an they've got Australian accents.

Rangers haven't bothered their arses to market out this way so even if this isn't in the plans then I'm happy CG is at least coming out to directly talk to the fans here.

I'm lucky enough to live in Glasgow and go to Ibrox all the time, can't be as easy for the bears abroad to feel a part of it all.

The flight to Oz is peanuts in the grand scheme of things and would pretty much be covered simply by persuading a small handful of Australian fans to subscribe to Rangers tv if they don't already do so. You're making a mountain out of a molehill in an attempt to make Green look bad in my opinion and that's coming from someone who isn't a fan of Green.

Wtf, how much is it to subscribe to RTV? It's not peanuts to a club that is losing money. It's not just about the money. In a week that we could possibly be losing titles, he is off on a holiday to Australia to get his ego massaged by people that contribute little in the" grand scheme" of things. Apart from that, he should be there on monday to chew the baws of Ally for that debacle on Saturday. If he must tour supporters clubs, he can do it in the close season, or do we really not need him at Ibrox in the current climate. If that's the case, lets get his wage off our books asap.