Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

orlit wasn't involved in the IPO. the found investors for the child company.

regardless of that he's using club funds to pay his bills. imho that's not right.

Didn't think they were, Green was asked to start Sevco and the company used Orlit to find potential investors for the purchase of Rangers. That's the same Sevco that final bought us and changed name.

Whether you or I find it morally wrong is here nor there he's done nothing wrong and that's the bottom line.

Yeh TBH I'm interesting in asking about youth set up and scouting.

I would prefer this question to the one about the wage bill.

For me, the wage bill is what it is right now. Green & Co inherited a sizeable wage bill and it will take time to get it under control, if they ever do. But, again, it is what it is.

Youth infrastructure & Development and proper scouting are the future for us and we need to get that right. Elfideldo's insight is distressing in this regard.

orlit wasn't involved in the IPO. the found investors for the child company.

regardless of that he's using club funds to pay his bills. imho that's not right.

How do you know this ? Have you seen the transfer being made out of club funds ?