Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

He still is according to the official site: http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/information/chairman-board.

there website has lots of small out of date info.. eg the ticket terms and conditions still talk about spl and different graded spl games. .. you would think informing the fans about a change of chairman would be quite important tho

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

just checking my match programmes. he still wrote a piece on boxing day match as chairman... I have misplaced (or left in pub) the Montrose one? anyone check it and see if murray did his chairman column

they certainly kept that quiet about the new mr murrays earlyish departure

some good q&a there tho thanks for sharing them with us

Even if it was merely a "tidying up exercise" which I'm far from certain it was, a simple statement explaining it would have avoided any doubt.

I note he's still listed as a director of RIFC plc.

From the prospectus it's not entirely crystal clear what's relevant or no, but it appears there's a gagging clause which may explain Murray's silence but then again there may be nothing untoward in the situation but given the Record earlier this week we don't know.

2.3 Non-Executive Directors letters of appointment

2.3.1 Malcolm Murray

(i) Set out below is information on the current terms of appointment for Malcolm Murray as a non executive director of RFCL

(ii) Under a Scottish law agreement dated 18 September 2012 (but to be effective on 14 June 2012), RFCL employed Malcolm Murray as a non-executive director of RFCL

for a salary of £50,000 per annum. The agreement is terminable by RFCL either for cause or on 6 monthâ??s notice and by Mr Murray on 6 monthâ??s notice. Following

termination, Mr Murray is restricted for 12 months from, without consent, soliciting or enticing away any director or employee of RFCL, or knowingly employing or

procure employment by others; or soliciting or enticing away any person, who was a customer of RFCL for the 12 months prior to the date of termination.

(iii) Set out below is information on the terms of appointment of Malcolm Murray for the period commencing on Admission. As at 6 December 2012 (the latest practicable date

prior to publication of this document) Malcolm Murray is a director of the Company but has no terms of appointment or engagement and is not an employee of the

Company. On Admission Malcolm Murray shall be appointed as a Non-Executive Director of the Company on the following terms:

Under a letter of appointment dated 7 December 2012 (but to be effective on Admission), the Company appointed Malcolm Murray as a Non-Executive Director of

the Company for a salary of £60,000 per annum and all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses reasonably and properly incurred.

The agreement is terminable by the Company or Mr Murray on 1 monthsâ?? notice. Standard confidentiality provisions also apply following the date of this letter. The

agreement is governed by Scots law.

just checking my match programmes. he still wrote a piece on boxing day match as chairman... I have misplaced (or left in pub) the Montrose one? anyone check it and see if murray did his chairman column

He was shown doing the Loving Cup ceremony as well.