Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

It's a holding company created around the time of the IPO to purchase the shares of Rangers Football Club Limited plc so that investments could qualify for tax relief.

If you like, it's the company which owns the company which owns Ibrox.

or possibly the company that owns ibrox and the company that owns the club.

It's a holding company created around the time of the IPO to purchase the shares of Rangers Football Club Limited plc so that investments could qualify for tax relief.

If you like, it's the company which owns the company which owns Ibrox.

There's also a company which owns shares in the company which owns the company which owns Ibrox. :cool:

i could be wrong but i dont think they are the old sevco.

the issue is you could sell the club minus the stadium as things stand if this is true. thats one of the issues at least.

So is this different to how things were run previously? As I understand it, the football club and the the business that runs it are separate entities. So are you saying that previously the stadium etc were part of the football club?

Edited by Blue Moon

So is this different to how things were run previously? As I understand it, the football club and the the business that runs it are separate entities. So are you saying that previously the stadium etc were part of the football club?

well i have my own views on that but lets say in the past the same company owned both. that MAY not be the case anymore.