Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

Correct me if I'm wrong BD but do you not have some club access where you could find things out?

Not on something like this unfortunately. Perhaps someone like ShoreRd Bear may be able to get quick answers or shed some light on it?

I wouldn't say that I qualify as a Green basher. I've hardly mentioned him on the thread other than to suggest there's a possibility he misspoke. It's not an issue really to do with Green as such. You may be totally relaxed with it but it doesn't mean that it's not a concern to others.

Not everything boils down to pro- or anti- Green.

Never said you were, but I'm fed up every thread descending into, if this happens and that happens we are doomed when there is absolutely no evidence that anything is happening.

But you guys knock yourself out, whatever floats your boat.

Not on something like this unfortunately. Perhaps someone like ShoreRd Bear may be able to get quick answers or shed some light on it?

Rangers International Football Club PLC owns lock, stock and barrel. All assets were transferred over pre IPO.

PS; I had to ask:)

Money for old rope then where do you find these jobs. :D

Surprisingly you will actually see them advertised in the FT for example. Yep, seriously. 20k for 3 days a quarter I saw one at.... I felt like applying....

could it be like celtc where one company rents facilities from the other to save on tax?

Can only be done on an arms length transaction though, otherwise you have "transfer pricing" type issues - but even so, if the companies are part of the same group then the rent would be elminated on consolidation. I could be missing something - been more than a dozen years since I did UK Corporate tax.