Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

So to those who give this rumour the slightest bit of credibility, how is it meant to work? It's a fact that £22m was raised. It's a fact that 65m shares have been issued. Where do the loans fit in? You can't lend money and get ordinary shares in return.

Unless your name's Imran Ahmad.

I'm not going to panic on this. Tomo put this out in caps "RANGERS NEWCO WINDING UP ORDER" with a link then replied to someone saying 'he wants to see us well run' and something about magnificent fans.

I'm going with this being a complete non-story, nothing major. Let people scream & shout about it, as when the club come out with their statement they'll shut up quickly.

There is no point being agitated about it until we know more. As far as I'm aware this isn't entirely unusual practice.

Will you be linking me to the relevant articles and/or sites anytime soon then?

Try asking the Vanguard Bears they saved all the Google cache of the RTC site.

You denying that they were the first to mention Ticketus and the non payment of PAYE and VAT?