Sports direct

You wouldn't think it reading FF. :whistling:

I used to think I was negative on internet forums.

In the middle of a 3 Day ban from FF, it would seem you are only allowed to be negative about Green on FF. Anybody else and posts get chopped and when you complain you get a ban for being an attention seeker.

we need a presence in the city centre. a rangers club shop.

Don't think we do mate, what we need is tell folk where we are better. The Megastore is only 200 yards from a subway station tell the local people or tourists this, better advertising is what we need more than a shop.

Don't think we do mate, what we need is tell folk where we are better. The Megastore is only 200 yards from a subway station tell the local people or tourists this, better advertising is what we need more than a shop.

tourists are not going to jump on a subway to the other side of the city just to nip into our megastore. the whole point of a club city centre shop is chance purchases. tens of thousands of people walking by our shop and seeing what and who it is, coming in, having a look and maybe spending some money.

We need a better partnership with local authorities in Glasgow. I was in Liverpool recently and in the city their are billboards all over it advertising Liverpool and Everton shops too, why can't we have this in Glasgow advertising Rangers and Celtic for that matter?......

Have we ever applied for one?

In the middle of a 3 Day ban from FF, it would seem you are only allowed to be negative about Green on FF. Anybody else and posts get chopped and when you complain you get a ban for being an attention seeker.

I would say its more pro green on ff.

Edited by the gunslinger