Transfer news

Not if they are trying to drum up business for people to start buying "exclusives" from the official website.

at 99p a pop. a few hundred paying for that, if that many, i think the potential shame and embarassment we may face if cammy signs elsewhere is not worth it. anyway, i think he will sign, it may just be a matter of crossing a few t's and dotting a few i's.

at 99p a pop. a few hundred paying for that, if that many, i think the potential shame and embarassment we may face if cammy signs elsewhere is not worth it. anyway, i think he will sign, it may just be a matter of crossing a few t's and dotting a few i's.

But it isnt about how many buy THIS news... it is about growing a following who will continue to buy "club exclusives" in future.

I dont think there would be that much shame and embarrassment at losing out on Bell. Until we are back in the SPL there will be more reasons to NOT sign for us than there are reasons TO sign for us. We need to get used to it.

But it isnt about how many buy THIS news... it is about growing a following who will continue to buy "club exclusives" in future.

I dont think there would be that much shame and embarrassment at losing out on Bell. Until we are back in the SPL there will be more reasons to NOT sign for us than there are reasons TO sign for us. We need to get used to it.

in that case i agree these snippets are good but it has to be the right news. the bell story has angered some fans, its not new news nor is it a surprise.

it would be incredibly embarassing losing out on the lad now the world know we want him. it was a shocking piece of pr by the club.

Edited by kuznetsov