CAMMY BELL has clinched a four-year deal with Rangers.

Good news, but if his deal's really worth 8 grand a week there might be one or two disgruntled players wondering why he's worth that much to warm the bench if Ally is genuinely wanting to keep Alexander too. Unless the other experienced SPL pros we brought in are getting that sort of money too?

Unless there is clauses that increase players basics the higher the division we are in. That would make better business sense than individual win bonuses.

Alexander out, highly rated younger keeper in on similar wage. Simples. Ally is only paying alexandner lip service. Good business Rangers.

It's definitely good business if Alexander leaves because Bell will be on about half what Alexander is earning.

Thing is Ally hasn't spent much whilst hes been in charge obviously not his fault. However I would like to see how much these guys are getting for coming down the divisions, maybe 1 and half times more than they would if we were in the SPL. In my opinion its quite reckless and possibly naive, plus length of contracts if these guys don't work out and we can't off load because of their wage.

The only player we brought in on a long contract that was a risky deal was Sandaza. The others are either short term deals or good players.

Unless there is clauses that increase players basics the higher the division we are in. That would make better business sense than individual win bonuses.

Not sure mate. That's the type of fine detail about contracts we rarely find out for sure.

shorerdbear was told (presumably by a good source) that it's 16 grand a week.

Ach well I suppose I don't grudge him it, he stuck around after all. However having heard that I'm all the more certain he's done after this season and bell coming does indeed make both sound business and football sense.

ALL HAIL THE POSITIVE NEWS LOYAL

Ach well I suppose I don't grudge him it, he stuck around after all. However having heard that I'm all the more certain he's done after this season and bell coming does indeed make both sound business and football sense.

ALL HAIL THE POSITIVE NEWS LOYAL

Utter madness if we had a bench player on that much, no wonder we got into such a state.