Been in Perth for a while, certainly attracted a lot of big names there but didnt exactly set the place on fire. BlueDan will know better.

LIked him as a player but I couldnt get excited about the thought of him coming to Rangers. But as long as he is infront of John Brown in the que I'll be happy.

Been in Perth for a while, certainly attracted a lot of big names there but didnt exactly set the place on fire. BlueDan will know better.

LIked him as a player but I couldnt get excited about the thought of him coming to Rangers. But as long as he is in front of John Brown in the queue I'll be happy.

^^^^^^^

This.

Did he not take his team to the Grand Final last season, to then be put in an impossible situation when it came to his budget.

Hope he gets the Thistle job the more Rangers guys working in this Mhank infested country the better.

I don't think we do too bad in football management it seems to be in journalistic and financial management we seem lack numbers. A few extra top Lawyers would help as well.

LIked him as a player but I couldnt get excited about the thought of him coming to Rangers. But as long as he is infront of John Brown in the que I'll be happy.

Hmmm Fergie in Australia. While he did fantastically well last season to get Perth to the Grand final which they eventually lost, this season Perth have been rank rotten. He didn't exactly do too great at the other A-league team he managed (which is now defunct). TBH i haven't heard many people raving about him out here, don't think that's a good sign. Especially after the amount of time he's been here.

Personally i'd hope he doesn't come back to us. Legend all the same but if we are to have an ex player come back in a coaching capacity i'd rather it be someone like Van Bronkhurst or Laudrup.