Feynoord hooligans strike again

In the game Nance - Feynoord, the scum hooligans of Feynoord(As opposed to the many good Feynoord supporters) have caused trouble in Nance all day ending with the match being stopped while the police cleared the stadium using tear gas. The last minutes were played with an almost empty stadium.

Seemingly all the known hooligans who have a stadium ban in Rotterdam managed to get a ticket for the match.

They lost 3-0 but will probably be going out for all the wrong reasons.

The French supporters all left fearing trouble. When the game restarted, there was nearly only Feyenoord supporters left in the stadium

It must be horrible for the club to have these idiots supporting,no sorry not supporting, following you.

A huge fine on the way for a club with no money.

I really feel sorry for the real feyenoord supporters. Many were filmed today crying in the street while being interviewed. They are really worried a huge fine will see the end of the club. Normally i would say they will find someone who will save them but what sponser or businessman wants to be attached to a club with a so called support that regularly wrecks stadiums and even town centres.

I don't think they are standing in the queue.