billmcmurdo,s follow up to yesterdays interview

That may be so , however he know has given his opinions in an interview he was happy to take part in where it has been recorded , he cannot go back like he has in the past

no but i think we knew he wasnt going to upset us in this interview. he is a coward. his blogs are an absolute disgrace and filled with hatred and bile. no doubt he will be having a wee chuckle with his 'friends' about how he has fooled our fans, well he hasnt fooled me, :thup:

Hardly the hardest hitting interview. Thomson knew he was dealing with a not so gifted amateur and responded accordingly.

bill also interviewed craig whyte and let him off lightly too. i like bill, i like his blogs but i think both interviews he has done have been pretty poor.

Some of the opinions he gave in the interview are in direct contradiction of those he has previously published.

He clearly has no problem with going back on earlier statements and I doubt the answers Bill got out of him will go uncontradicted for very long.

Worth noting though, that first Spiers and now Thomson have recently adopted a less beligerant stance. Are they backing off or is it the calm before the storm?