Leggat - Record Man Jackson's Bid To Destabilise Rangers

I have been extremely impressed with Andy Kerr in any dealings I have with him. He always talks a lot of sense. I do believe that there should be a total revamp of the Assembly and turn it into a proper vehicle for representing fans, but I'd certainly be happy with Kerr as its head.

The Assembly is a waste of time, and if Kerr has refused Ross Blyth's resignation he's a busted flush as well. Time for the last of Sir Minty to go and a real fans organisation put in place.

The Assembly is a waste of time, and if Kerr has refused Ross Blyth's resignation he's a busted flush as well. Time for the last of Sir Minty to go and a real fans organisation put in place.

I've not seen anything serious to suggest that his resignation has been rejected, and it takes a lot more than Wabash's witterings on FF to convince me that it has been.

I'm sure Leggo has his sources within in the club and media but the problem is that these people will put their own spin on any given issue.

oldest trick in the book to prepare for bad news by predicting an attack.

after Murray and whyte you would think we would have learned.

Any truth from FF that the Assembly haven't had a meeting for almost a year.

Not seen anything to refute it, although not sure what constitutes a meeting as such. Do they have to have all the reps from USA and Oz? Certainly Andy Kerr is still involved in things such as the RFWG and it was the Assembly's bank account that was used for the RFFF, so although there's been no formal meetings there has been activity.

However certainly surprising that they haven't seen fit to formally meet given the turbulent times over the past 12 months. I guess where Kerr stays, his ban and the fact that their budget got taken away has restricted them, but even so, you'd think they could have a formal meeting, even if was by Skype.

Leggat bluffs, lies, twists things, uses appalling syntax and his writing is strewn with grammatical infelicities. He pretends to know things which his tiny brain could never even dream of comprehending and he switches sides in the blink of an eye if it makes him look better.

So, in other words, he's a Scottish journalist. As is Jim Traynor and although JT may have a little bit more about him, he has been guilty of all the same nonsensical flaws in the past. It is what being a tabloid journalist is all about, the kind of creatures school janitors can feel superior to, if they ever meet.

The thing that I have never understood about RFC taking Traynor on is - whatever our past with the media - it was guaranteed to get the press against us. OK, they have been so virulently so for so long you might say "what the hell?" But Traynor until a year or so ago was one of that pack (and a classic example of someone who would argue black is white on Monday and no it is not on Tuesday).

The minute he came to our side creatures like Tom English switched to "OK, show us what you are going to do" and increased their anti-RFC articles.

JT's appointment has further isolated us from the media at large and merely intensified their attacks. A 4 year old could have seen that coming, why the hell are people running the club so blind? And it won't stop, it'll just get worse. If JT "answers back" - cue 50 times the articles dismissing whatever he says in every paper and via every other media outlet.

Over a year after administration, fan backing is still all we have - those running every department at RFC are hopeless. I love the club with every fibre of my being but, really, we are "great" only in the number of bears who turn out to see us. WATP, but we are led by the unworthy.

Edited by SteveC