Cammy far more exposed at Ibrox

So want to buy a player, who do send to feel him out Green a business man he doesnt know or Ally a rangers legend.

mo johnston told billy mcneill he would sign for celtic and look how that turned out. mccoist cant sign the players, talking to them means fuck all, if he has even done that. like i said, someone is lying. who that is is anyones guess. i know who my money is on!

"green has denied he has even spoke to the lad. "

Would Green have to see or speak to the lad before he signed? He'd have to approve the deal right enough but minions would do the rest of the ork.

green would need to be involved yes of course. he said he hasnt. bell has said he has signed. someone is lying.

mo johnston told billy mcneill he would sign for celtic and look how that turned out. mccoist cant sign the players, talking to them means fuck all, if he has even done that. like i said, someone is lying. who that is is anyones guess. i know who my money is on!

LOL, Ok then I'll leave to your world of lies.