Stirling Albion 1 : 1 Rangers (FT)

Stirling worked their socks off knowing they could get something from this game....well done to the management side for instilling this belief into the side.

Wish we had a management like that.

I've seriously watched several games this season, and thought that a number of the opposition could greatly improve our squad. There are a good number of them that know how to whip in a dead ball - something that we are COMPLETELY missing.....and there have been many more who know how to get on the end of a cross....

I've seriously watched several games this season, and thought that a number of the opposition could greatly improve our squad. There are a good number of them that know how to whip in a dead ball - something that we are COMPLETELY missing.

our management team obviously dont think it is that important. as stupid as that is.

Stirling worked their socks off knowing they could get something from this game....well done to the management side for instilling this belief into the side.

Wish we had a management like that.

Motivation is a real issue. Our players work hard enough for long periods but seem to switch off as well far too easily.

Simply put, they're too comfortable and the manager should be removing (temporarily at least) those who fail to influence games. To give Shiels 70mins and Naismith 90mins tonight really was questionable but McKay seems well short of confidence. Not sure why Crawford wasn't given an opportunity.

Naismith is a LEFT footed STRIKER playing on our right hand side of midfield.............. someone will need to explain that one to me

Ahem, when you're back from the ceiling, you will the answer know for yourself. If not ... our best right winger is Little, closely followed by McKay. But McKay favours the left wing over the right and has played there more often than Naismith. And, BTW, Naismith did quite OK last time around out there AND has a far greater body strength than McKay - for the people we faced tonight.

As for the game ... a near total let down from all but half a handful of the players. Hutton was a disaster, totally anonymous in the area he should be dominating. The passing generally apalling.

By Rangers standards.

We don't see Rangers standards right now though. Which people should try to keep in mind. Wishful thinking will not get us forward, nor will snarling at each other on there or here. We knew what was to come and should accept that it will not always be pretty, if at all. But I know that despite defeats and draws in Stirling I will be here watching the Gers fly again where they belong.