Stirling Albion 1 : 1 Rangers (FT)

I still believe though that we have the makings of a very good side....however, there is something missing. It's like having a 6-pack of lager, but missing the plastic bit to hold them together.

We'll be nowhere near a good side til we improve at CB & MF. We didn't get these players in before the transfer window shut last August

I thought we were quite luck to finish with 11 players on the park - there were a few starting to lose it....

Discipline can be an issue without any leaders.

There's lots to admire about Lee Wallace but IMHO he's not a captain of Rangers. Don't think anyone else is either though to be honest. A real lack of leaders in that squad.

An absolutely dire performance after Stirling Albion equalized. Rangers lost their way. They looked like they were all looking for someone to lead the way. No one did. No energy on the park and none off it. The place was like a morgue. It's at times like this you look for the twelth man to give you a lift. Maybe they can't provide it if you take away their songbook. Who knows?

An absolutely dire performance after Stirling Albion equalized. Rangers lost their way. They looked like they were all looking for someone to lead the way. No one did. No energy on the park and none off it. The place was like a morgue. It's at times like this you look for the twelth man to give you a lift. Maybe they can't provide it if you take away their songbook. Who knows?

A valid point. The atmosphere was dire - arguably a reflection of the product on the park but also a result of over-policing of the matchday experience.

Ahem, when you're back from the ceiling, you will the answer know for yourself. If not ... our best right winger is Little, closely followed by McKay. But McKay favours the left wing over the right and has played there more often than Naismith. And, BTW, Naismith did quite OK last time around out there AND has a far greater body strength than McKay - for the people we faced tonight.

As for the game ... a near total let down from all but half a handful of the players. Hutton was a disaster, totally anonymous in the area he should be dominating. The passing generally apalling.

By Rangers standards.

We don't see Rangers standards right now though. Which people should try to keep in mind. Wishful thinking will not get us forward, nor will snarling at each other on there or here. We knew what was to come and should accept that it will not always be pretty, if at all. But I know that despite defeats and draws in Stirling I will be here watching the Gers fly again where they belong.

Did you not mean our best striker? Little isnt a right winger either. Naismith did Ok but that was it. I agree with you completely about the passing. I find it unbelievable that about 75% of our team cant seem to pass a ball five yards and the resort to punting the ball long