Not sure but his career and upbringing surely would suggest that he would embrace passing' date=' technique, possession, innovation etc. Things that look like they've been outlawed at Murray Park at the moment[/quote']

Being good at it yourself doesn't always mean you are good at teaching others mind you.

Anybody know what budget Swansea work to?

Not sure Govan but budgets shouldn't concern us at the mo. Look at Falkirk. They've developed a young squad of players for nothing that are all comfortable on the ball and have a style of play. When I watched them play celtic last year in the I was very impressed and at the same time embarrassed as it made me think that my own team haven't come close to that in donks. Look at the standard of passing and possession by Falkirk in that game and it will impress you. Remember they put out us and Dundee Utd along the way

Not sure Govan but budgets shouldn't concern us at the mo. Look at Falkirk. They've developed a young squad of players for nothing that are all comfortable on the ball and have a style of play. When I watched them play celtic last year in the I was very impressed and at the same time embarrassed as it made me think that my own team haven't come close to that in donks. Look at the standard of passing and possession by Falkirk in that game and it will impress you. Remember they put out us and Dundee Utd along the way

Sorry mate wasn't comparing us to Swansea today, I was trying to imagine if we would have a similar budget to Swansea in a top league and what we would accept as a successful year.

Agreed but surely he would know that long balls are not going get you anywhere but in the Western Infirmary with a sore friggin neck...

Agreed, always admired Killie when Patulinnen (spelling) was in charge and the steadfast way he refused to punt the ball, even to the extent it cost them goals.

Anybody know what budget Swansea work to?

their wage bill in 2011 was around half of what ours was in the spl. incredible when you compare the standard of football. almost unbelievable actually and we still had walter saying he needed to spend more. lol

Edited by kuznetsov