this is how i think the spl will deal with us all games in the given period of the ebt years will be looked at and any goals scored by a player who had an ebt will be struck off the result will then be changed so that only players who did not have an ebt will count.

points deducted will then be taken from the total points we won and if that sum drops below the second team we will be stripped of that title.

i also think there will be a huge financial fine as well i hope i'am away off the mark with this but the spl want there pound of flesh it will be up to the new owners to fight the fight and if they wish to keep the fans on their side they will have to fight tooth and nail .

Hopefully there won't be anything that needs challenged. The new owners and club bottled it last summer and accepted the SFA's blackmail terms and the unjust transfer embargo after having spent money donated by fans to the RFFF on going to the court of session and winning the case, so I don't expect a lengthy fight over this dual contract crap if our league and association memberships are on the line again.