after everything that has happened over the past year it's important we return to focus on the football side of things. And, yes, I agree at present it is totally unacceptable what we're expected to watch. CG must decide how he intends to change this i.e. provide the current manager with resources to do so or get a new manager & provide him with resources to change things as he sees fit. I think more & more of us are going for the latter

Im so glad Green said on Talksport when asked if McCoists job is safe "Ally will be judged on performances like the rest of us". Well the awful performances are mounting up and its time for Green to stand up and show he is in charge of the football club and make these decisions. It might upset a few people but he's not there to win a popularity competition.

Charles Green will hand Ally his cards, that is as certain as night follows day due to the man's obvious inability as a manager.

There is no harder job in the country right now and as far as an attractive career option goes there won't be many out there wanting to take it on. Looking back over the season Ally done his best and delivered what the club had to achieve - promotion to the next tier - next season will be much like this one, games against dire opposition who really don't deserve to be on the same billing as us.

Ally might well be here next season to repeat the feat of this season with a packed out Ibrox every second week and a massive points gap at the end, but if the club want to return to the very top then he's not the man for the job and CG will already know this.

Btw, thanks Coisty you're still and always will be a true Rangers Legend. That will never be in doubt.

Charles Green will hand Ally his cards, that is as certain as night follows day due to the man's obvious inability as a manager.

There is no harder job in the country right now and as far as an attractive career option goes there won't be many out there wanting to take it on. Looking back over the season Ally done his best and delivered what the club had to achieve - promotion to the next tier - next season will be much like this one, games against dire opposition who really don't deserve to be on the same billing as us.

Ally might well be here next season to repeat the feat of this season with a packed out Ibrox every second week and a massive points gap at the end, but if the club want to return to the very top then he's not the man for the job and CG will already know this.

Btw, thanks Coisty you're still and always will be a true Rangers Legend. That will never be in doubt.

Thanks 54 that is the way it should be said. I think most supporters think his time is up but the man has been immense for Rangers and should be treated with respect.

The man just managed the club to its worst result in 140 years, but its ok stick your head in the sand he's a legend.

But I think everyone is still saying his time is up. Nobody has said he can stay on simply because he is a Rangers legend.

At the start of the season if someone had said after 36 games you will win 28 draw 6 and lose 2 we'd maybe say "ok after the last 6 months we've had we'll take that as it means promotion" However as the season has gone on and with seeing whats on display its the performances he's being judged on and its terrible.

People can defend him after what happened in the summer but last season was the same when we had McGregor, Boca, Whittaker, Davis, Naismith etc.

But I think everyone is still saying his time is up. Nobody has said he can stay on simply because he is a Rangers legend.

At the start of the season if someone had said after 36 games you will win 28 draw 6 and lose 2 we'd maybe say "ok after the last 6 months we've had we'll take that as it means promotion" However as the season has gone on and with seeing whats on display its the performances he's being judged on and its terrible.

People can defend him after what happened in the summer but last season was the same when we had McGregor, Boca, Whittaker, Davis, Naismith etc.

Agreed my friend, what you had for breakfast?

I'm trying to decide when to go to bed far crashing when I got home fom pub. :)

Agreed my friend, what you had for breakfast?

I'm trying to decide when to go to bed far crashing when I got home fom pub. :)

There is no need for bed, just keep drinking! Im about to head out and have a brunch somewhere and a spot of car hunting.