Ally say's we will need a new team.

I find that statement quite worrying. Last week Ally was agreeing with Charles Green that this is the poorest Rangers team ever. Today he comes out with a very defensive, inarticulate and cryptic speech that is as clear as mud. When I first read it I felt quite piqued that Ally was dismissing our opinions. Nothing can excuse the crap tactics and the dreadful lack of effort on the park. I think the fans deserve a better explanation. At the same time, I think enough of Ally to accept that something is amiss. Time will tell and I don't think we will have long to wait.

Aye, our management team is amiss.

Couldn't disagree more on Annan, they gave us a footballing lesson.

If we'd played their tactics against them or any SFL side and won Ally would be getting the same level of criticism as he's getting now.

If we'd played their tactics against them or any SFL side and won Ally would be getting the same level of criticism as he's getting now.

Not at all, they actually passed the ball about and had a go of it. They could have had more than the two goals.

The man is seriously losing it, somebody should take him aside and have a quiet word in his ear.

It would appear by that statement he's been talking to his Mhanky pals to much again, deflect and deny Ally that's the spirit its not your fault there's dark powers at work inside Ibrox.

The man is turning into a laughing stock right before our eyes, walk away Ally please and do us all a favour.

Not at all, they actually passed the ball about and had a go of it. They could have had more than the two goals.

They sat back with ten men behind the ball for most of the game playing a pressing game in their own half and hitting us with the odd counter. I know the standard of football this season has been very poor at times, but any Rangers manager using those tactics against SFL opposition would be slaughtered win, lose or draw.

They sat back with ten men behind the ball for most of the game playing a pressing game in their own half and hitting us with the odd counter. I know the standard of football this season has been very poor at times, but any Rangers manager using those tactics against SFL opposition would be slaughtered win, lose or draw.

Must have been watching us for the last god knows how many years then.

...playing against better teams in Europe? Exactly.

An away game in the SPL more like, and some at home.

But you can't have a pop at Annan for doing the exact same thing to a team with better players (no laughing at the back), as we did in Europe. In fact we could learn a lesson from Annan they actually remembered that the whole point of football is to put the ball in the goal, something we forgot.

An away game in the SPL more like, and some at home.

But you can't have a pop at Annan for doing the exact same thing to a team with better players (no laughing at the back), as we did in Europe. In fact we could learn a lesson from Annan they actually remembered that the whole point of football is to put the ball in the goal, something we forgot.

I'm not having a pop at them. They played the best tactic available to them and it worked. My point is that the same tactic isn't available to us at this level not because Ally is a poor manager but because he knows the fans wouldn't stand for it whether it worked or not.

I'm not having a pop at them. They played the best tactic available to them and it worked. My point is that the same tactic isn't available to us at this level not because Ally is a poor manager but because he knows the fans wouldn't stand for it whether it worked or not.

But we did not play good football as you seem to suggest.