Ally say's we will need a new team.

Reading the rather cynical stuff on here at times - and in this thread - tells me that McCoist has enough credit to have a go at one or two of his un-named snipers from time to time. He's just a human being as we all are and especially we fans should stop blathering from some sort of moral high ground that we hardly can lay any claim on. Cast your mind back this week and you have snipes 24/7 like there's no tomorrow.

Reading the rather cynical stuff on here at times - and in this thread - tells me that McCoist has enough credit to have a go at one or two of his un-named snipers from time to time. He's just a human being as we all are and especially we fans should stop blathering from some sort of moral high ground that we hardly can lay any claim on. Cast your mind back this week and you have snipes 24/7 like there's no tomorrow.

I lay some claim to moan, I pay for the 'privilege' of watching Ally's football.