Ally say's we will need a new team.

I would like to see someone else replace McCoist as manager too, but those comments he made were directed to 'outsiders/ex-players' (Ian McCall being one of them) not the fans.

The part that annoys me most is the bit about " We'll likely need to have completely different sides to win the different divisions"

I think we'll need completely different managers to win the different divisions if truth be told - but he won't admit that.

But we did not play good football as you seem to suggest.

I didn't say we played good football. I said we played the better football for most of the game. It clearly wasn't good enough and like I said before, they defended very well and we didn't. We didn't defend at all.

The part that annoys me most is the bit about " We'll likely need to have completely different sides to win the different divisions"

Thanks to the size of our squad when we started at the bottom and then the transfer embargo, he does kind of have a point.

Any team in the world can lose to an inferior side but usually it's down to the keeper having a blinder and/or unlucky breaks in front of goal.

Every break they had was a lucky one for them because our keeper and defence were all at sea

Thanks to the size of our squad when we started at the bottom and then the transfer embargo, he does kind of have a point.

Is CG giving him £10M to buy players for next season knowing they'll only be good enough for that division? Or is that just moonbeams?

Is CG giving him £10M to buy players for next season knowing they'll only be good enough for that division? Or is that just moonbeams?

I don't expect anywhere near £10m to be spent on players next season unless we're both playing in a restructured SPL or Championship and the transfer embargo is lifted.

I'm not saying it's moonbeams. I just don't expect us to be spending that sort of money in a January transfer window to face SFL opposition.

I'm not having a pop at them. They played the best tactic available to them and it worked. My point is that the same tactic isn't available to us at this level not because Ally is a poor manager but because he knows the fans wouldn't stand for it whether it worked or not.

But why would he need to play 4-5-1 in this league with his squad, it should be attack all day long. Yes you might lose one occasionally if you have a bad day in front of goal, but I could live with that.

But to surrender the way we have been and getting beat is a joke and his continual denial that anything is wrong just makes him look a fool.

Green gives that man 10mill in Jan if he's still here, I'm selling my shares because it won't be long until the shit hits the fan again.

3/4 good free signings to bolster the squad is all he should need to get us back in the SPL, then he can spend some money.

But why would he need to play 4-5-1 in this league with his squad, it should be attack all day long. Yes you might lose one occasionally if you have a bad day in front of goal, but I could live with that.

But to surrender the way we have been and getting beat is a joke and his continual denial that anything is wrong just makes him look a fool.

If you're attacking a brick wall it can be frustrating as we've found to our benefit on a number of occassions in Europe. With that in mind we've also seen when the tactic hasn't worked for us. I'm no master tactician so I couldn't tell you exactly why. Maybe that's the question Ally should be asked or asking himself.