Champions next week

Guest nvager

Ibrox should be reasonably full knowing that the league will more or less be over with a victory.

What then?

I hope Ally turns to the youngsters and lets them get as much first team experience as possible.

That is what the fans want.

Whole season has been an anti climax, the trophy should be presented in the dressing room with a couple of pics for the media.

I know what you mean, but I was thinking more for the younger supporters. My 10 years old grandson started going with his dad last season and hasn't missed a game since...he's never seen his team win anything yet and it looks like he'll miss out because of what could happen on Saturday.

If only we hadn't lost to Annan last week, the younger bears could have had a fantastic day out at Ibrox finishing with the players showing off the trophy.

Personally I think the Club should plan carfeully how we treat the title win rather than everybody standing about on the day not knowing what to do.

I think if they try to blast out 'Championees', 'We Are The Champions', etc I will struggle to get up for that being the Div 3 title won with absolutely no style or conviction. Maybe it's just me.

Personally I think it would be more befitting if it was celebrated as the first step of 'The Rising' and a bit of planning put into what is played over the PA system to suit.

Personally I think the Club should plan carfeully how we treat the title win rather than everybody standing about on the day not knowing what to do.

I think if they try to blast out 'Championees', 'We Are The Champions', etc I will struggle to get up for that being the Div 3 title won with absolutely no style or conviction. Maybe it's just me.

Personally I think it would be more befitting if it was celebrated as the first step of 'The Rising' and a bit of planning put into what is played over the PA system to suit.

How about " the house of the rising sons":champs::)