Scottish football fucked? League cup final

Didnt know this was even on today until I clicked on the BBC live football link as I wanted to see an in-running view of the EPL table.

Does anyone care about Scottish football without Rangers at the top?

Didn't believe it was the final when I saw the teams. Thought BBC had cocked up and it was a semi. Had to look on the net to see St Mirren knocked out the scum.

Same here, I only found out through googling why QP weren't playing yesterday - their game was moved because of this final.

Daft that the SFL had QP at home in the league the same weekend as their show piece final. Still, that's Scottish football for you.

St Midden 3 Hertz 2

I'll confess I watched it - wiz no a bad game tbh but that liam mcleod commentary is excruciating don't know how many times he mentioned celtic losing in the semi during the game, also called John Sutton by his brothers name, called the final "the Scottish Cup League Cup Final"

Also long periods of not saying anything during play other than who won what over the years, and passing the buck loads of times with "what do you think Billy Dodds"?

Interesting also to see Hearts stay on the pitch to applaud the winners getting their medals and lifting the cup. Can anybody name the only team in Scottish football who consistently fails to manage that simple sporting curtesy?

the sad thing is both of these sides would roll over our current team

Maybe. Maybe not. We rolled over Motherwell. And yes I know we lost to ICT and DU but the stuffing a team above both these in the same league shows it's not a foregone conclusion.