Francisco Sandaza Sacked

Two areas which will almost definitely come under scrutiny regards restructuring are the Scouting network(or lack of it) & the youth system at Murray Park. It would be foolhardy in my opinion for anyone to suggest these 2 areas have performed at an acceptable level for a number of years now. There simply has to be vast improvement in both in future.That will almost certainly mean personnel changes.

Remember too that when CG & his consortium took over no one was forced out immediately. Almost everyone got their same jobs in the newco presumably on the same terms. Now nearly one year on it's maybe time to take stock of the business and make changes where it is deemed necessary with a view to improving the business. This goes on in companies all over. Rangers are no different in that respect. As supporters we have to hope these changes are for the better and we should support them where they are having the desired effect

I've already said in the thread about the scout Murray that I think serious cost cutting at the club to reduce the running costs are long overdue.

I don't have a problem with cost cutting if it's done properly.

What I do have a problem with is Green & co trying to disguise a program of cost cutting as restructuring and not being up front and honest about the fact that the main objective of the restructuring is to cut costs.

All management will tell you restructuring is about streamlining the company, bullshit its about always about cost cutting, the only time it's done right is when the guys in charge actually cut away the dead wood and leave the best guys for the job in place or promoted.

When they keep it to jobs for their pals its a disaster lets hope Charlie doesn't have any pals yet.

Do you actually believe if this was a young kid or any player with a real value on them then this would be the course of action that would be taken by the club , it's pathetic .

Do you actually believe if this was a young kid or any player with a real value on them then this would be the course of action that would be taken by the club , it's pathetic .

Well when they don't do it to said player then you can call them out on it. A bit off having a pop at them for something they may or may not do in the future.

I don't think they would have been sacked. The club have taken about as extreme a course of action as they could have done here but at the same time they did have to show that the matter was being dealt with. It wasn't just a breach of contract. It could and probably would have been argued that it was a rules breach if the club hadn't acted.

How can they adapt if you don't take the bait, I wouldn't talk to a stranger on the phone about my private business details only a fool would and fools deserve to be sacked.

Although I will agree they do show the same hive mentality as the mighty Borg.

unless they want caught. say young McLeod was dropped for black and was pondering his 5 year deal....

unless they want caught. say young McLeod was dropped for black and was pondering his 5 year deal....

Then he can bugger off as well.

I don't expect players to be doing it all for the love the club these days but I do expect us to be shown some respect.

Well when they don't do it to said player then you can call them out on it. A bit off having a pop at them for something they may or may not do in the future.

It totally hypocritical , Rangers have in the past and will do again exactly what happened to him , ie tap up a player , he was rottenI grant you but that isn't an excuse