When will Chris Graham stop doing Traynor's job for him?

on the excuse of a radio station Radio Scotland tonight Chris Graham magnificently destroyed both Speirs the no mark so-called journalist and English the Irishman who scribbles for the Scotsman.

But my point is that shouldn't our handsomely paid Mr Traynor be doing this instead of the afore-mentioned Chris Graham? Week after week it's open season on this programme. Have they nothing else to talk about? It's true what young Bill McMurdo constantly states in his daily blog that there's really only one show in town isn't there?

You can only get on by invitation. Considering the hammerings these two odd clowns get from an amateur like Chris, do they want JT on to do a complete demolition job?

Is there a recording of this?

It'll be on playback on the Radio Scotland site, not sure it'll work with your location though.

Pete's used to getting round these little problems. Where there's a will there's a way.... :D

Pete's used to getting round these little problems. Where there's a will there's a way.... :D

Yes I can get round that but the podcasts are open for anyone it would seem. If any expats want to know how, pm me.