Ally Hits Back At Green

Everybody including Ally seems to be forgetting that the first time Green mentioned this he was defending Ally as a manager blaming what Ally had to work with and not his ability.

It would appear that fact doesn't fit today's agenda.

Everybody including Ally seems to be forgetting that the first time Green mentioned this he was defending Ally as a manager blaming what Ally had to work with and not his ability.

It would appear that fact doesn't fit today's agenda.

Green said it initially to ease pressure on himself as much as Ally. That he chose to say it again the week the team had won the title nevermind the context in which he said it was wrong.

Green said it initially to ease pressure on himself as much as Ally. That he chose to say it again the week the team had won the title nevermind the context in which he said it was wrong.

Did he? In that initial interview he said that Ally and himself take responsibility.

Edited by simplythebest

Ally's managerial abilities to one side, he is a smart guy, an honest guy and 110% Rangers. If he says Green is not to be trusted, that's good enough for me ' not because I'm an unthinking sheep, but because he is 'our' man on the inside. Seriously, if you can't trust McCoist's integrity, then there's no point in getting up in the mornings.

I agree Ally is the supporters eyes and ears from the inside as is Walter, i still support Charles Green atm. But if Ally says "one out all out" then i'm out.

Oops.

*responsibility :)

Ah OK :)

That's what I said though. To say it another way it was as much in defence of himself as it was in defence of Ally.

He was being asked what he was going to do about the situation with poor performances and instead of giving Ally the dreaded vote of confidence he made the worst Rangers side in history comment.

It wasn't the best way to have put his point across, but even Ally didn't put up much of an argument against it at the time.

However, like I said to use the same comment (and gloat about how he was proven correct) in the week the team has won the title, not just as a deflective comment, but as part of a whole distraction piece where he's talking about players wanting to punch and kick him and he couldn't give a f**k then that's just wrong. He shouldn't be doing that. It's no way for a boss to treat their employees.

Ah OK :)

That's what I said though. To say it another way it was as much in defence of himself as it was in defence of Ally.

He was being asked what he was going to do about the situation with poor performances and instead of giving Ally the dreaded vote of confidence he made the worst Rangers side in history comment.

It wasn't the best way to have put his point across, but even Ally didn't put up much of an argument against it at the time.

However, like I said to use the same comment (and gloat about how he was proven correct) in the week the team has won the title, not just as a deflective comment, but as part of a whole distraction piece where he's talking about players wanting to punch and kick him and he couldn't give a f**k then that's just wrong. He shouldn't be doing that. It's no way for a boss to treat their employees.

Perhaps not but footballers are well paid and pampered, I suppose my sympathy is just a bit limited there.

But best to avoid if it's going to create a subtle media debates.