Police Raids Over Club Purchase

So, if Whyte gets found guilty of fraud takeover , does that mean SDM resumes as owner of the club? Serious Q.

I doubt it Murray did sell on and it is now Greens backers whoever they are. If it is found that Whyte still owns the club it may be different.

I doubt it Murray did sell on and it is now Greens backers whoever they are. If it is found that Whyte still owns the club it may be different.

I do not seriously believe Whyte will get anywhere near owning Rangers again.

After the CVA failed, yes, I for one would say I'm pretty sure.

Has Green ever let anyone see the deeds of Ibrox as Brown was shouting? What were the payments to Green?

during administration it was clearly proving difficult to get Whyte to give up his shares in the oldco. Remember his ultimate aim was to get back ownership after admin. was over but that wasn't going to be possible after it was discovered what he'd been up to. D&P kept saying they'd a 'mechanism' to do get the shares but it never seemed to materialise.

I've no doubt CW & his consortium had to use whatever means they needed to in order to get Whyte to give up the shares. Even deception.