the manager admitting he is at war with his chief executive

<snip>

a chief scout being bulleted and wrongly accused of malpractice, a physio axed without the managerâ??s consent.

Not seen McCoist admitting anything. Folk reading between the lines of what he's said may certainly indicate certain issue, but he's certainly not admitted anything.

From memory, there was never anything published about Neil Murray's reasons for leaving the payroll, however it would appear to be amicable since they are still using his services on a consultancy basis.

As for Pip Yeates....all reports stated he left of his own choice.

Not seen McCoist admitting anything. Folk reading between the lines of what he's said may certainly indicate certain issue, but he's certainly not admitted anything.

From memory, there was never anything published about Neil Murray's reasons for leaving the payroll, however it would appear to be amicable since they are still using his services on a consultancy basis.

As for Pip Yeates....all reports stated he left of his own choice.

if you accept greens version of events.

do you think he just made this up?

I think he's put his usual sensationalist spin on it to paint us in the worst light, I've no doubt that Murray wants questions asked its his bloody job.

But dull boring reality doesn't sell papers, sensationalist Rangers kicking does.

I think he's put his usual sensationalist spin on it to paint us in the worst light, I've no doubt that Murray wants questions asked its his bloody job.

But dull boring reality doesn't sell papers, sensationalist Rangers kicking does.

I'm not sure how you make being one board member to convince before you can oust green dull.

I'm not sure how you make being one board member to convince before you can oust green dull.

So you would rather have innuendo and hearsay splashed all over the papers, instead of conducted the right way behind closed doors until there is something to say one way or the other.

So you would rather have innuendo and hearsay splashed all over the papers, instead of conducted the right way behind closed doors until there is something to say one way or the other.

what I think is if I was mm and one of the directors I needed to do what I thought was right was refusing. I might go to the press with a reminder about the legal aspect of being a director and their fiduciary duties in law.