Sensationalistic nonsense from a totally discredited newspaper and journalist.

Not one bit of evidence in dozens of paragraphs. Not one official quote.

This again reinforces my belief that this is part of the campaign to destroy our club. Creating divisions and internal troubles over, at worst, minor irratations, is something this paper has been focussing on for some time now.

The fact this is all coming out in the build-up to the vote to save the SPL is not coincidental IMO, but part of a very concerted campaign to discredit our club and our CEO, who have been working very hard behind the scenes to persuade clubs to vote against the reconstruction. If these clubs who have been thinking of backing our stance of a no vote, perhaps with the offer of building bridges and relationships with our club, are now reading every day that Green's position is under threat, that leaves them wondering if backing our side of the fight on reconstruction is the right one.

I have absolutely no doubt that everything that has been going on the last couple of weeks has been highlighted, written about, and done to death purely to deflect away from our campaign to have the reconstruction vote defeated. This vote is the only thing that can save the SPL, and it is typical behaviour from those who run that sham organisation to throw the dirty tricks playbook around when in trouble.

You don't bring the following out of thin air.

''Serious questions must also be asked. Have significant sums been shuffled halfway around the globe? If so, why? And what is the club’s connection with Singapore?''

Someone in the know has been briefing Jackson.[Traynor?]

As for Pip Yeates....all reports stated he left of his own choice.

If the club or anyone employed by the club stated that Pip Yeates left of his own choice, then it was a lie because the man himself has stated that he was made redundant for financial/cost-cutting reasons and is extremely disappointed about it.

As for Pip Yeates....all reports stated he left of his own choice.

Apart from this one?

SACKED RANGERS PHYSIO PHIL YEATES SPEAKS TO SCOTZINE

Published on April 5th, 2013 by Andy Muirhead

Physio Phillip Yeates has spoken exclusively to Scotzine.com over his departure from Rangers Football Club

The Dunfermline-based physio expressed his disappointment over his role â??being made redundantâ??, but understood why the decision was taken.

As part of, what Rangers have described as, a â??far-reaching restructuring programme at various levelsâ??, Yeates was one of several club employees shown the door.

Yeates had been with Rangers for five years and had a wealth of experience within the game having worked at Dunfermline Athletic for 20 years up until 2004, as well as the Scotland national side between 1994 and 2008 â?? which saw him go to Euro 1996 and the 1998 World Cup in France.

However, the physio claimed that chief executive Charles Green had stated that his role was being made redundant, due to financial issues.

Yeates said: â??I had a meeting with Charles Green who intimated there was a company review and as a consequence my position was being made redundant. Although disappointed, I can fully understand from a business point of view decisions like this have to be made.

â??Looking forward with the finances of many clubs it will probably become more of a reality in the future.As I said if measures like this mean that the club stay on a secure footing then great, itâ??s just a pity it involved me!â?

On his five years at Rangers, Yeates added: â??I have enjoyed my time at the club. The first season with the European games ending in Manchester was incredible, I think we played about 18 games in Europe that year which is almost half a league season. I donâ??t think I have stayed in so many hotels in one season, in fact the family had a cardboard cut of me just to remember what I looked like.â?

Despite his departure, Yeates hopes that Rangers continues in the right direction, he added: â??Like the Rangers fans I have been on a bit of a roller coaster over the last few years but hopefully the club will continue to progress in a positive manner and achieve their goals.â?

And he was happy to hear of the backing he had from the Rangers fans after his departure was announced. He said: â??Itâ??s nice to hear there have been some favorable comments, hopefully they will out way any less favorable ones.â?

It is not known yet what plans Rangers and chief executive Charles Green have with the rehabilitation of injured Rangers players now, but with no physiotherapist on the books it will slow down the recovery process of those players â?? unless they plan to outsource the role.

Granted there's a difference between being sacked and being made redundant.. Just as there is between being made redundant and leaving of your own choice.

Interesting choice of Mhedia outlet to give an exclusive interview nonetheless

Edited by UCF2008
Removed link to scum site