People keep going on a about factions yet the statement said the board unanimously agreed to have the investigation, executive and non-executive directors.

Green is the one who convinced Walter and Hart to come on board so while they may want answers I doubt they've simply turned on Green and totally made their minds up.

I think all of them will welcome this to clear things up once and for all.

Edited by simplythebest

Deedle doesn't like Charles Green and even the posters who have got things right in the past have things wrong.

I'll be honest and say it would disappoint me if they've turned on Green so easily without even waiting to see how this investigation goes.

They trusted him enough to come on board in the first place.

things have changed a fair bit since then. though it could be argued they came on board to watch him.

i said a while back that much of greens credibility is invested in walter, murray , harte and super. he needs to convince tham all is above board here. if he cant hes finished even if its them who end up leaving in the short term.

this investigation is life or death for charles.

he might have agreed to it because hes confident or because he knew he had no choice. it doesn't really matter.

their's no harm in us talking about it or speculating but really we just need to see what happens with it. the truth needs to come out no matter how ugly it is. green could survive telling us the truth unless its horrendous but he cant survive anymore lies.

their's no harm in us talking about it or speculating but really we just need to see what happens with it. the truth needs to come out no matter how ugly it is. green could survive telling us the truth unless its horrendous but he cant survive anymore lies.

Last year Ally spoke about the transfer embargo saying that it could 'kill the club'. I think in hindsight he'd agree that was an exaggeration, but he was serious about it at the time.

What he have with this situation and the truth behind it is something that possibly does have the potential to kill the club. Maybe in hindsight I'll be happy to take that back. I hope I will.

If the truth actually is so harmful though, are you sure you still want it?