Apart from this one?

Granted there's a difference between being sacked and being made redundant.. Just as there is between being made redundant and leaving of your own choice.

Interesting choice of Mhedia outlet to give an exclusive interview nonetheless

To be honest if you are not online a lot and know the History of it, it sounds like a very viable all-round football website. Yeates may have had no idea how anti-Rangers they are.

All of the above must be addressed if Murray is to survive this crisis with his position secure and his board intact. What they cannot do is nothing. So one question remains. Is the Rangers chairman a lame duck or a lionheart?

I just want to know if Malcolm Murray can be trusted. The silence from the chairman is deafening.

I just want to know if Malcolm Murray can be trusted. The silence from the chairman is deafening.

he has called an emergency board meeting today. i feel good about Malcolm Murray, i did from the off even though green brought him in.

he is a rangers fan through and through and is a very clever chap. he may not survive this week but i feel he will do the right thing.

your word in god's ear, mate.

I tend to agree with you about Murray, too; He seems to be a good guy - which doesn't, of course, mean that he's not ineffectual. He could have been appointed to the Chairmanship precisely because he poses no threat to CG.

I think Murray is handling this in one of two ways:

1) sticking his head under the covers and hoping it all goes away with him still in a job.

or

2) He's gathering support andputting all his ducks in a row, with a view to overthrowing the Green crew.

If it's not the second, I fear we are in for a very, very bleak period.

your word in god's ear, mate.

I tend to agree with you about Murray, too; He seems to be a good guy - which doesn't, of course, mean that he's not ineffectual. He could have been appointed to the Chairmanship precisely because he poses no threat to CG.

I think Murray is handling this in one of two ways:

1) sticking his head under the covers and hoping it all goes away with him still in a job.

or

2) He's gathering support andputting all his ducks in a row, with a view to overthrowing the Green crew.

If it's not the second, I fear we are in for a very, very bleak period.

good summary mate i agree.

Or maybe everyone will stay on after clearing the air and we move forward? Just a thought, although I realise middle ground is a no no right now.

how likely do you think that is?

i'd say about 20% and even then it will be temporary.

it may not be settled for a week or two mind you.

he has called an emergency board meeting today. i feel good about Malcolm Murray, i did from the off even though green brought him in.

he is a rangers fan through and through and is a very clever chap. he may not survive this week but i feel he will do the right thing.

Being a Rangers fan through and through is not enough though.

We need a Chairman who is not a potential liability.